Beginners & advancing students are also catered for with violin, viola and cello outfits.
Violin outfits from £185
- A selection of quality antique French & German bows £600-700
- CASES & ACCESSORIES.
- Wittner Fine tune pegs fitted.
Latest stock list:
- Benedict Lang 1986 Workshop. Full size, in great condition, set with a Belgian style bridge and Jarger strings. Inexpensive for great sounding well made German quality.
- German Cello BOW
- William Piper 2014, 15 1/2 ” Collin-Mezin model. Beautifully figured tone wood. Excellent condition.
- Juliet Barker 2009, 15 1/2” Distinguished Cambridge maker. Lovely condition.
- Don Tatem 1990, 15 1/2” Lovely traditional varnish in excellent condition.
- Silver Mounted Viola BOW
- Beautiful violin by Cremona gold medalist Christopher Rowe 1988. Authentic antiquing and rich, warm varnish. Exquisite and powerful tone used professionally for both live performances and recording.
- John Masters, Lovely example of English work. Dartford 1887.
Beautifully warm ‘Italiante’ varnish over a golden ground of choice tonewood.
Big, warm and sonorous sound.
- Corbinian Hornsteiner, one of a dynasty of fine makers, a truly fine example in excellent condition.
- Award winning Christopher Rowe 1992. Authentic light antiquing, beautifully warm varnish. Exquisite and powerful tone.
- Lionel Karl Hepplewhite 1988. Excellent work by this regarded contemporary maker. Beautifully clear and powerful tone.
- Attributed to Francois Caussan, full of character and wonderful sound.
- William Glenister London 1899. Beautiful warm ‘Italiante’ varnish over choice tonewood.
- Nuener & Hornsteiner, lovely condition.
- Bohemian circa 1890’s Lovely Patina and character.
- Karl Harry Bachmann 1957 Excellent condition.
- John Watkins Argoed, Wales No 7 1980 Distinguished Welsh maker. Exceptional condition.
- J Smith Manchester 1918
- Hungarian, antique finish. Great sound.
- Eastern European
- Alan Payne 1978, made in Wales.
- Excellent quality Chinese workshop