Beginners & advancing students are also catered for with violin, viola and cello outfits.
Violis from £185
- A selection of quality antique French & German bows.
- Contemporary English made bows.
- CASES & ACCESSORIES.
- Wittner Fine tune pegs fitted.
Latest stock list:
- Benedict Lang 1986 Workshop. Full size, in great condition, set with a Belgian style bridge and Jarger strings. Inexpensive for great sounding well made German quality.
- German Cello BOW
- Juliet Barker 2009 15 1/2” Distinguished Cambridge maker. Lovely condition.
- Sebastian Rauch 1777. Just shy of 16”, lovely aged patina, beautiful and sonorous.
- £7,500 SOLD
- Don Tatum 1990. 15 1/2” Lovely traditional varnish in excellent condition.
- John Masters, Lovely example of English work. Dartford 1887.
Beautifully warm ‘Italiante’ varnish over a golden ground of choice tonewood.
Big, warm and sonorous sound.
Corbinian Hornsteiner, one of a dynasty of fine makers, a truly fine example in excellent condition.
- Award winning Christopher Rowe 1992. Authentic light antiquing, beautifully warm varnish. Exquisite and powerful tone.
- Lionel Karl Hepplewhite 1988. Excellent work by this regarded contemporary maker. Beautifully clear and powerful tone.
- Attributed to Francois Caussan, full of character and wonderful sound.
- William Glenister London 1899. Beautiful warm ‘Italiante’ varnish over choice tonewood.
- Nuener & Hornsteiner, lovely condition.
- Bohemian circa 1890’s Lovely Patina and character.
- Karl Harry Bachmann 1957 Excellent condition.
- Baroque Violin Markneukirchen circa 1820-1840
- John Watkins Argoed, Wales No 7 1980 Distinguished Welsh maker. Exceptional condition.
- Violin Dresden workshop circa 1900. Excellent work with lovely tonewood.
- Don Tatum, mint condition
- J Smith Manchester 1918
- Hungarian, antique finish.
- £1,450 Great sound.
- German workshop, lovely patina.
- Alan Payne 1978, made in Wales.
- French JTL workshop 7/8
- French JTL workshop Full size