Beginners & advancing students are also catered for with violin, viola and cello outfits.
Violin outfits from £185
- A selection of quality antique French & German bows £600-700
- CASES & ACCESSORIES.
- Wittner Fine tune pegs fitted.
Latest stock list:
- Benedict Lang 1986 Workshop. Full size, in great condition, set with a Belgian style bridge and Jarger strings. Inexpensive for great sounding well made German quality.
- German Cello BOW
- Full size cello from the workshop of Benedict Lang 1977. In good condition, set with Dominant strings. Inexpensive for great sounding well made German quality. £2,400
- Lionel Karl Hepplewhite 16” 1987. Excellent work by this regarded contemporary maker. Beautifully clear and powerful tone. Immaculate condition.
- William Piper 2014, 15 1/2 ” Collin-Mezin model. Beautifully figured tone wood. Excellent condition.
- Nicolaus Bernhardt, Saxony circa 1900 15 1/2”
- Delightful German viola, lovely figured tonewood.
- Chinese workshop 16” Lovely antiqued varnish. Professionally set up.
- Silver Mounted Viola BOW stamped Ubel.
- 16 1/2 ” Delightful VIOLA with antiqued finish, Professionally set up.
- Great upgrade for advancing students.
- Various French and German violin bows £500-£700
- Lovely English violin circa 1850’s. Big warm sound with great projection.
- Beautiful violin by Cremona gold medalist Christopher Rowe 1988. Authentic antiquing and rich, warm varnish. Exquisite and powerful tone used professionally for both live performances and recording.
- John Masters, Lovely example of English work. Dartford 1887.
Beautifully warm ‘Italiante’ varnish over a golden ground of choice tonewood.
Big, warm and sonorous sound.
- Corbinian Hornsteiner, one of a dynasty of fine makers, a truly fine example in excellent condition.
- Award winning Christopher Rowe 1992. Authentic light antiquing, beautifully warm varnish. Exquisite and powerful tone.
- William Glenister London 1899. Beautiful warm ‘Italiante’ varnish over choice tonewood.
- Bohemian circa 1890’s Lovely Patina and character.
- Karl Harry Bachmann 1957 Excellent condition.
- John Watkins Argoed, Wales No 7 1980 Distinguished Welsh maker. Exceptional condition.
- ”Fournier” French workshop. Crisp craftsmanship. Sweet and sonorous.
- Hungarian, antique finish. Great sound.
- French Workshop ”Antonio Martello” Faubourg Saint Martin, Paris 1902. A delightful trade instrument in great playing condition.
- Eastern European
- Various Excellent quality Chinese workshop